Thursday, October 15, 2009

Making the Top Five

I knew today would be...could be a life changing day. I woke up with a sense of anticipation about 3:00 this morning and instantly I grabbed my BlackBerry, parked right near my pillow. I flipped open the case to find 24 Twitter messages waiting for me. 24! I started scrolling down, only to have the trackball get stuck. (Not now, I thought).

OH YES! I have made the finals of the #Mamavation campaign!

However, this is where the hard work begins. There is no turning back now. I am honored and humbled to be a part of the final five Mamavation moms. These moms are the best-in-class in the country. I am thrilled to be a part of this challenge and hope the votes allow me to move forward in my journey.

You can support me by casting your vote now through October 22nd at http://www.mamavation.com/

The best is yet to come.

1 comment: